Monthly Writing Challenges
December & January - Just An Illusion
We are looking for monologues/spoken word poems based on the theme of illusion. It can be about anything but must link to illusion in some way. The piece must be no longer than 6 minutes. Please have it written and sent to us by January 30th. After the deadline all writers will be contacted and given the choice to have their piece performed and released
onto our social media in February. One submission per writer.
How to Apply
1. Submit your piece of writing, name and age to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Illusion Submission' in the subject line.
2. You will receive a response email from us within 24 hours and you'll be contacted about further steps after the January 30th deadline.
February - 28 Days of Prompts
We are looking for writers and creatives to take part in our 28 day February challenge. All participants will be given a different prompt at 9am GMT every day and will have until midnight of the same day to write and submit a 9 line monologue/spoken word poem. At the end of the month writers will be contacted and given the choice to have one of their pieces performed and released onto out social media in April. The deadline for applying for this challenge is January 30th.
How to Apply
1. Send an email to email@example.com with 'Writing Challenge Submission' in the subject line.
2. We will email you an application form within 24 hours.
3. Once you have sent us your completed application form we will add you to the challenge ready to send you your first prompt on February 1st.
4. Enjoy the challenge.
5. At the end of February you will be contacted about further steps.